jeudi 15 novembre 2007

"Mr. Groovey" Magazine Volume 2


Published in 1969 in 8.5X11" format with 32 color pages. The masthead reads, " Mr. Groovie(sic) is produced to provide a collection of photo reference studies to be used by the Artist and Art Student in his studies of anatomy and the posing of the model. While it is always preferable to use a live model, photographs can provide an invaluable reference when a professional model cannot be obtained. Those desiring erotic or prurient material are warned that such is not to be found in this product, nor is it our intention to provide material of such a nature." The magazine includes a piece of romantic gay fiction called called Silent Embers , but it never gets any sexier than "...there was a silence for a few moments and then I felt a hand on my thigh... I felt like bursting. Reaching down, I ran my fingers through his hair as I wanted to so very long. 'Go into the tent, ' I said. 'I will be there in a minute.' He clutched strongly at my leg, then left me..."








2 commentaires:

FLAVIO a dit…

li voglio tutti ... pacchetto uncio per natale. Grazie

Andrea Martinez. a dit…

il pacchetto arriverà, ma dentro mi ci infilo pure io, così sarà la volta buona che ci conosciamo. grazie per il commento amore.

Rob Woodcox

robwoodcox.com/shop 01. 02. 03.  04. 05. robwoodcox.com/shop