INFO: YOU CAN CLICK ALL THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE THEM FOR A CLEARER VIEW

jeudi 28 juin 2007

TOM BIANCHI - ON THE COUCH - TORONTO

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

wonderful music.glad to know who plays it?

Andrea Martinez. a dit…

He is Emmanuel Santarromana. The song is Metropolitan(live version).

Anonyme a dit…

MANY THANKS
GRACIAS
GRAZIE
MERCI
DANKE
!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonyme a dit…

this has the potential to make a strait man go gay.Is it a part of the DVD set "on the couch"?To me it looks like parallel filming on a photoshootig session.Im still lookin where can I gat the DVD.

Andrea Martinez. a dit…

Yes it is a part of a feature film about a photoshooting session of Tom Bianchi. Title: "on the couch". I've selected a scene. Then I've cut and edited the scene. Then I added music and titles. The scene on the film isn't the same as this. Honestly I don't know if existes a DVD you could buy. Try to look for thi online. Bye Bye. I hope you understand my english.

Anonyme a dit…

Congratulations for your work.It's No. 1 on my list of preferences.Once more,THANK YOU!